Thursday, May 30, 2013

Drawing Conclusion

When I'm taking notes it doesn't matter if it is print or non print text. I try to stick to the same way of taking notes and asking questions. I focus on finding the headings of the new paragraph so I know when to start a new section of notes. I skim through some of the paragraph, and only take notes on the most important things, everything else is secondary. Know how to take notes in mental notes really helps build your note taking capability. 
The questions I would want to ask the person writing, what made you want to write something about this topic. what where your feelings like while you were writing this passage. or even while giving the interview. 
I would be asking questions to the point to where I was doing the interview myself. This would help get the most information as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment